Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Svo má þýða þetta til baka aftur:

Þá verð ég sko Tattered, Sigga Vala verður Callus Valance, Lilja verður Lily en ótrúleg, ÉG fyrir Stínu verður I !!!

"Eat a dick" verður síðan "eat að prick"


Fæingardagur cake
Today is Tattered [snilld] fæingardagur he's be a very.

Thus according interrupt to the firm hef , he hávai a fæingardagur cake , who he form with did avail do thyself , to work.

Lily and I attune this email of he asking us fuzz to the þrija hi pay lip service to some yummy cake. Sole ;l) vi form with did avail see þa pending to really late , pay lip [snilld] service to Heia had decide to throw a short popcorn [snilld] do into the þriji floor kitchenette.

And sían Lily [snilld] hast a pledge not to drill ;fn) ;l) is remotely unhealthy ea well-heeled [snilld] into calorie pay lip service to gu know how long , she form with was avail even a go to go. Thus I snivel and I beg and do lark with her pending to she subscription to come me myself fuzz to the cannibal and monster [snilld] river [snilld] the þrija hi. Fuzz river the þrija hi , vi meet this difficulties [snilld] who asks us sure vi abbreviation river are avail ea am avail lose. 'Don't you pertain the þriji floor? 'Yes , while vi hear there var some yummy cake to be had here 'Oh it's this way' , and she show us into the right direction. Auvita [snilld] ,

I righteous viurværi myself of strínislega Lily : 'Mmm this is góur , I say. 'Yeah , yes , rub þa in' 'Mmm' , I say , charming a big bite 'this is thus góur! 'Bite myself! lily 'Eat a prick [snilld] Then styja river the þriji floor Callus Valance [þetta er hins vegar meira en snilld] had viurkenndur a late fæingardagur cake invitation of Tattered. 'We told he ;l) you werewolf really law-breaker [snilld] ;l) you form with did avail get a separate fæingardagur cake invitation , I say her. 'That var really fine with you' , she and vibration [snilld] her head.



Þetta er bókstaflega hættulegt!!!

No comments: